1,636 results
All reviews viking appliances powder restaurant beautiful hotel fire pit full kitchen boot room one bedroom suite luxury hotel room service off season valet staff canyons resort ski valet four seasons deer valley top of the line hot chocolate
Reviewed 24 December 2015

This was my third visit and this time around I booked a superior suite..for not much more you get a lot more room! The only negative thing I can say about the room is that it looked out over what appeared to be a construction dumpster. I'm not sure if this was a temporary 'feature', or a permanent fixture. The furniture in the room was comfortable, but I had a feeling that they tried to put too much furniture into the available space...some of it just felt unnecessary...maybe one less coffee/end table would help. As one would expect at a Waldorf, the beds are very comfortable, the bathrooms and showers are roomy, and the place just feels good. The fireplace in the main lobby is a wonderful place to sit and have drinks...but be sure to hit 'last call' before 10:00 at night...because they close everything down early. I found it strange that there were no bathrobes in the room...and when I called down it took almost 15 minutes to deliver two robes that were obviously fresh out of the original package. I'm not sure if this was an oversight...or if they only provide them 'on demand'. I'm not sure if it was just before the Christmas rush...but the staff gave us the feeling that they were surprised to see us and that they weren't 'quite ready' for guests. Despite this, we had a pleasant stay and we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The lobby is on Floor 5 (I think)...ask for floors 6 and 7
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
WAPC_Team, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear PCforfun,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our resort. Thank you for allowing us to take care of you during your vacation. Rest assured we will work hard to correct the shortfalls you've brought to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I was surprised to have so many complications with a stay that was meant to be relaxing and luxurious. My husband and I stayed at the hotel to celebrate our anniversary and being close to Christmas the hotel required a $800 deposit hold for our room. Instead they charged the amount to us. When asked about the charge we were told that it would be refunded upon check-in. 3 days after check-out we still haven't seen the refund. We also had to ask about a $75 voucher that didn't show up on our bill as a credit and we were treated as though we didn't belong. Less then satisfactory is an understatement, we were expecting to be "wowed" in a positive way, instead we were "wowed" in disappointment. For the rate and quality stay at the St. Regis instead!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
2  Thank Heidi W

Hello Heidi W,
Please email me directly. I will do everything in my power to make sure your billing is cleaned up and accurate. I am grateful you took the time to review our property. Please accept my apology that we did not meet your expectation as we pride ourselves on being exceptional, especially for special occasions. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I have stayed at this property many times in the past and returned because I have always enjoyed it. The location in convenient for skiing Park City, and the rooms and facilities are excellent. I was terribly disappointed this trip, however, in the substandard service. Beginning with a late check-in, beds were not made up and requests to correct this were ignored. This was the first time I have had to search out a linen closet, rummage through to find bedding, and make up a bed myself at any hotel or motel--at a Waldorf Astoria! This was not the only instance, though. Housekeeping was chronically late, calls to the front desk would take several minutes for anyone to pick up, and calling the valet beforehand never resulted in my car being brought to the front. I would have rated the property lower, but the inexcusable service was partially offset by the room and facilities, which as always are quite nice.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank rtwnomads

Dear rtwnomads,
I am heartbroken to hear of your poor experience with our service. We are grateful for your feedback and will utilize it to better our experience for future guests. If you fee inclined please email me personally as I'd like to do what I can to earn your loyalty. All the best.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We had an excellent stay and the room was awesome. We stayed in a superior suite- full kitchen, one bedroom w/ room for pack-n-play (which they provided), 2 bathrooms, living room w full dinner table & two fireplaces. The hotel is w/n 10-15min of just about everything we wanted to do. Having a 2yr old and being from TX, we're not skiers. We got so lucky and it snowed everyday...so much that we couldn't drive our 2wheel drive rented mini-van back to the airport. The concierge (thank you Christy) at the hotel made arrangements for a car service, they got the car seats out of the rental for us, and the driver of the car service even returned our car seat back to Enterprise. What was about to be a disastrous morning turned out to be a breeze.
Highlights:
bought $5 sledding discs at Walmart & had excellent hills at the Park City Library.

Gorgoza Park- we would have spent more time but the snow was coming down hard and the 2yr old was over it (too young to go down big tube hill)

Pool & family hot tub was a hit- my 7yr old even rolled in the snow! (Leave your stuff in bathrooms so you don't get snow in your boots! Wear your big robes down)

We used grocery girls to have supplies there when we arrived- so worth it! We ate breakfast there everyday.

Only complaint- housekeeping was supposed to come twice a day but a couple days, didn't come at all & we were out a lot. (But when they did come, they were great).

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Hello Wade C,
We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay in Park City at the Waldorf Astoria. We pride ourselves on being family friendly. Please know we appreciate your feedback on housekeeping issues experienced during your stay. All the best to you and your family until you return again.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

This is my second time and it is better than the last one, which was hard to beat. The property is perfectly situated next to the gondola, the accommodation was perfect for a family of 5 and the staff did an outstanding job in making this one of the most memorable family vacation we have had. Having enjoyed skiing all over the world, this time, the snow was amazing and the skiing second to none. Hurry up to the Waldorf Astoria and Park City and you will not regret it!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear RNZETH,
Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review for our resort. We are truly grateful. We hope to see you again very soon.