All reviews orange bubble bell stand front desk hotel location the heated outdoor pool ski check ski storage red pine valet service queen bed steam room waldorf astoria ski school room service ski trip full kitchen main street
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We recently stayed at the Grand Summit and had an incredible (as usual) time. While there was slightly less snow on the mountain this year, we still had a wonderful stay. The rooms were clean and spacious, the location couldn't be easier for getting on and off the mountain, and the staff was incredibly attentive (although we missed seeing Tim at the bell stand this year). Overall we had a wonderful time at the Grand Summit and cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank sshufer
Jo-anne C, Front Office Manager at Grand Summit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear sshufer,

Welcome back! We do appreciate you staying with us all the time. We are thrilled we were part of your most recent visit. Our staff are very happy to earn your recommendation by providing you with the lasting memories that keep you coming back.

We missed working with Tim from time to time too; I hope you get to see him when he's here helping us.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, and we hope to see you again, soon. Have a wonderful rest of your afternoon.

Jo-anne Chavez
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My wife and I booked this room pretty much last minute. We were not aware that Sundance was happening (thus it was last min). I was able to book 2 nights via expedia...but couldn't book 3 nights. So I called the hotel and they were able to get me a additional night (along with a discounted ski lift ticket). Once I got to the hotel, they were able to get me a room that allowed me to stay all three nights consecutively, so it all worked out.
Hotel/Location: Great location. About 40-45 mins from SLC airport. We took an uber and it cost about $45 to get there. However, when leaving early in the morning, it may be difficult to find an uber out. The hotel is located right on the slopes. I guess it has been recently remodeled. I thought it looked fantastic. The lobby wasn't terribly big. I don't think you can get closer to the lifts. You walk out and the lift is right there. A short walk to the rental facility. We were on the 4th floor. We never had to wait that long for the elevators.
Service: All around pretty good. Everyone was really helpful. Front desk was very accommodating with our room situation. Concierge was helpful the first night. Weird thing was that I didn't see anyone at concierge for the rest of my stay. They initially offered shuttle to park city main st. But then I guess they stopped doing it during sundance. I didn't get it.
Room: We had a king suite. I guess this was upgraded from the base room. I was really impressed with the size and decor. Lots of lights. Bed was nice and comfy. Not too firm, not too soft. I really appreciate the amount of plugs and usb chargers on both sides of the bed. The TV was really big and offered directtv channels. The bathroom had nice amenities including face wipes. The water pressure was just ok. I loved the full kitchen set up. They have pretty much anything you would need to cook a full meal. The only thing missing was coffee filter. I didn't understand why they would offer ground coffee but no filter paper for the coffee maker. Housekeeping was great. Wifi was fairly good throughout the resort and was free.
Amenities: wE didn't eat at any of the restaurants. We did buy coffee. I was pretty impressed with the fitness room. IT is open 24hrs. It has lots of free weights including 2 bench press stations. Lots of cardio equipment. Dumbbells went up to 50lbs. They had a water dispenser and towels.

We would definitely return to this hotel/lodge. Great place for family. Especially love the convenience of being so close to the lifts.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saysum
Reviewed 23 January 2018

My husband and I stayed for 8 nights at the Grand Summit for our first visit to Park City. The hotel is as luxurious as you might expect and is literally right on the slopes - and the hotel shuttle or public bus services made getting over to Park City a breeze. However, what really blew us away was the hospitality. After a miscommunication about what our room included during the booking process via a third party vendor, we were disappointed to find that our actual room was not what we had been promised. Samantha McGrath at the front desk went out of her way to arrange a room combination that was what we had initially wanted (a kitchen!) and really turned around a stressful experience into a very positive one. We were grateful we were able to come across such a professional and lovely host, and would recommend anyone to stay at the Grand Summit.

Room Tip: Great accessibility to the slopes. Super comfortable bed. Standard rooms are on the small side.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hannah P
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Grand Summit Hotel in Park City. The staff was wonderful, kind and polite, especially the concierge Kyia. She helped me plan my entire stay for the week. She made our reservations for snowmobiling, sleigh riding and several dinners. She even encouraged us to try the “Yurt”dining experience, which was unique and delicious! We are glad that we did it. The hotel was fabulous! We had what was considered a one bedroom condo; however, it slept 8 people. There was one very private bedroom with bath and a loft bedroom and bath, which was very private. There were two window beds (twin size) and a pullout couch. We had plenty of linens and blankets. The condo had a nice kitchen and dining table 6. We spent the week with our friends who have two teenagers. We had plenty of room and did not feel cramped. We had dinner at the Red Tail Restaurant one night and two breakfasts at The Cabin. Both of these were good. (You do pay resort prices for these restaurants.) My husband and I ate breakfast at The Cabin, which was a full breakfast buffet. We would skip lunch and splurge on dinner. I certainly would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Park City,and we hope to return one day.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Kyia the concierge guided us to a wonderful vacation. From restaurants to amenities she knew it all with personal guidance.
Dining options in the hotel itself and the village were convenient and very good. The Edge restaurant was especially impressive as was the Cabin for breakfast. All you can eat with wonderful omelets per order. Skiing was truly convenient with a gondola and ski lift steps away from the in house ski storage. We rented ski equipment next door to the Grand Summit and the fitting was professional and quick. Snowmobiles at Rocky Mountain Recreation was exciting.
The snow cat to the Yurt was worth the trip.
We will definitely be returning.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends