“Pretty spectacular”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 290 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Right from the outset we knew this would be good from the initial greeting, cordial and friendly yet professional and detached.

The service was impeccable with the right mix of knowledge of the food and wines and engaging with us on a human level with some interesting chit chat as well.

The food was amazing, though the portions were huge; when they say one side between two they really do mean it. The steaks were simply amazing, real melt in your mouth stuff and cooked exactly how we wanted them, we couldn't find fault in any of it.

Bear in mind this is quite an expensive location with a decent steak costing upwards of $50 and wine extending up to some pretty spendy varieties, but worth every penny

Reviewed 3 August 2012

I eat here once every time I visit PC, food is heavy and rich. I expect it to be though, as I am splurging. Staff is pleasant and the view is great.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

I really enjoyed this place. It was a little pricy,($50-$75 per person for the full meal (appetizer, salad, entree, desert & drink) but the food was delicious and it was a great atmosphere. We had a large party and some were in dresses and slacks, others were in shorts and flip flops, no one felt over or under dressed.Wait staff was prompt and food was served in a timely manner. My 6 & 9 year old even enjoyed it. It was a fun splurge.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

What can I say? Their steaks are "out of this world" good. I took some of my business associates here during a recent meeting at the hotel. One bite in and they all looked like they'd died and gone to heaven. I especially love the wedge salad, which is smothered in very good bleu cheese and bacon. If you don't know what to get, try the Mixed Grill combo, where you get a small steak, a tasty piece of stuffed chicken, a crab cake, and a grilled tomato, along with sides and dessert.

1  Thank diveaar
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Most excellent! We went to the Park City location, inside the Hotel Park City (also excellent) and had the most fabulous dinner on the planet! Best steak I've had in ages. Thanks