“Steak at a Bar - Heaven is here”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 291 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

Can you beat a nice juicy steak at a bar with great service? Only if it was during basketball and football season so I wouldn't have to be subjected to watching golf and tennis.

So I am new to Park City and have embraced the local restaurants. It was my first visit, as I was concerned visiting a chain in a "small town" community. What was I thinking? Best steak in Park City with exceptional service and still had a local feel. Bartender, Justin, was excellent and attentive, and the manager, Nicole, was extremely friendly.

To my surprise they had live music. Thank god, because golf and tennis became painful entertainment. He played a wide range of music and had me wanting to sing at the bar. However, since my voice has been compared to a cat screaming, I spared the bar.

This is a must destination in Park City!

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I first enjoyed a Ruth's Chris years ago in SLC, UT. It was an incredible meal.
When one opened in my hometown of Park City, UT I was so excited. Beautiful setting, great meal ready to warm the taste buds, and what? It was not nearly as good as the first time in SLC.
So I gave it a second chance this past Friday during a corporate event. Maybe it was the size of the group but dinner took over an hour to arrive, seated outside without working heaters our female guests nearly froze, and then came the long awaited Filets. What? Asked for medium and they were well done. Creamed spinach tasted rotten. So disappointing! Is this how they do it every time? I sooo want this to be my favorite place but it continues to disappoint.
However, I have a gift certificate there and will return. Perhaps third time will be the charm?

Reviewed 23 May 2012

This particular location in Park City overlooks a beautiful golf course. The scenery was beautiful, the service top notch and the food a perfect 10! I haven't had a better melt-in-your-mouth steak!

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We had a table outside with a beautiful view of the mountains. The service was excellent. Yes, the food is expensive but was so good we forgot about the cost. It was a splurge we weren't sorry we took. They treated us like royalty!!

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Nothing better than Ruth's Chris steak house. Great service and ambiance.