Spent a week at the Park Hotel Condo's and enjoyed the visit, but it could have been more enjoyable. The property is in a historical building on Main Street, so it was in a good location for getting out and about the town for food, sight seeing and entertainment.
Some negatives which we encountered are the following:
1. Exterior of building is being painted, with painters arriving at 7 AM. On surface this may seem trivial, but building has no A/C. With that in mind, we were not too happy that manager of facility allowed painters to start so early.
2. Bathtub is an old Victorian with claw feet which is neat for an historical building, but made getting in and out of tub somewhat precarious. I really had no difficulty myself because I am tall, but my wife is 5' 7" and it was a challenge for her.
3. Plumbing had air in lines so pipes clanged a tad too much when using water or restroom facilities.
4. No on site parking. Had to park a couple of blocks away and pay for parking.
I addressed #1-3 issues with site manager so hopefully they will address the above problems.
Overall we would stay here again, but only if first three problems are corrected.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Condominiums Park City, Utah