All reviews knights inn bryce canyon proximity roomy sink
Reviewed 17 May 2017

It was one of the hotels available in town and definitely the least expensive. Considering that the night started out with a consistent rain, we were warm enough in a KINGsize bed (something you don't see in most places!) and room heater. We still managed to feel warm when we woke up the next morning to find out that the rain had turned to snow! The couple who manage the hotel are friendly and helpful in suggesting places to eat the routes to take.

Room Tip: Very quiet, very old-school, clean and decent if you're not expecting a Hilton or some expensive, high-end resort.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Well the motel leaves much to be desired but it was clean, warm, and comfortable. The internet died while we were here and no hope for repair until after we gone, but they were very apoplectic. I requested 2 beds but the room had beds in 2 different bedrooms with only one TV. They were happy to move me. The motel is run by a nice little family, which made it hard for me to complain about the internet. At least I could get on the internet at a nearby gas station.

The rooms don't have bathtubs, hair dryers, microwaves, or a free breakfast like most Wyndhams. But they do have a good heater, AC (didn't try), comfortable bed, massive water pressure, and a TV that is the size of my first TV in the 70's (tiny).

I stay at Wyndhams because of the rewards so the choice was here or the Days Inn, after reading their reviews I could have had a few amenities but their service sounded terrible. I'd rather support someone trying hard.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This was low end hotel it was not horrible. It did need updating. Our room had many stains on the floor. The fridge kept freezing our food. The bathroom had mold on the windows and a stain on the ceiling that was a bit gross. HOWEVER we traveled with friends and their room was a lot better than ours. I think our room had not yet been worked on. The managers were great, friendly and easy to work with. We stayed here after visiting Bryce Canyon and on our way to Grand Canyon. It was a quiet part of town. If I needed to I would stay here again although it would not be my first choice. Our friends said they would stay here again. For us our family is use to a little nicer stay.

Room Tip: Quiet location and affordable
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jcneb596
Reviewed 30 October 2016

When I first drove by the hotel in the morning on my way to Bryce Canyon National Park I thought "oh my I'm staying at a dump tonight". However the hotel wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Yes it is old and needs updating, but for the room rate, things were ok. The lady who checked me in was helpful in suggesting a place to eat dinner. The air conditioner in Room 2 worked just fine. I would consider staying here again if I ever visited this part of the world again. Check before you book, there was no wifi when I was there due to the recent tornado that hit the town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We booked this hotel because of the price. It was a bit far from our activities and we drove more the next day but our stay was enjoyable. We got some well needed rest. The air conditioning was good and the town was sleepy and slow on a Sunday. It was a problem getting a meal but that is another review.

Room Tip: We were told some rooms have been upgraded and that is what we had which was nice.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple