“Best Peruvian Chicken in Provo/Orem Area”

Red Fuego Authentic Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken
Ranked #86 of 251 Restaurants in Orem
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My girlfriend picked this food up for us tonight, and I was extremely pleased with the meal. I've tried a handful of Peruvian restaurants in the area and other cities, and I've spent a couple weeks in Peru. The chicken I had tonight is arguably my new favorite pollo a la brasa. We also tried the Lomo Saltado with sweet potato fries. While the sweet potato fries weren't particularly authentic, the combination of flavors was fantastic. The price point is extremely reasonable (20% cheaper than other local Peruvian joints) and the food was very filling and satisfying.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Very simple menu. Great food. Limited seating. Order chicken or steak and your sides and there's nothing more to it. The 1/4 chicken (dark meat) is delicious.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful hidden gem! Their rotisserie chicken is delicious. Cannot wait to go back again! Only draw back is there’s not enough seating during the lunch hour rush. But that won’t stop me.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The rotisserie chicken was some of the best I have had... very moist and full of flavor. It is a small shop in a strip mall. Service was good and fast. The sides I had (Salad, Sliced Avocado) were fresh, but pretty average. I tried their Peruvian Ice Cream that was also unique and very good. I was there for an early dinner and there weren't many other diners, but business had started picking up by the time I left.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We'd heard the food at Red Fuego was delicious and after our first dining experience there, we agree. It's also quick and affordable. We had the half chicken with black beans and fries. The fries were some of the best in the valley and the chicken was tender and flavorful. We saw a Saltado order and we will definitely go back and try that - it looked amazing!