“Not truckstop fare”

The Bickering Sisters
Ranked #12 of 387 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 6 May 2018

If you equate "breakfast" with a fried everything plate sloshing with grease, this is not your place to eat. The offerings are lighter and healthier, but filling enough to satisfy a man's appetite. Menu options are very different from what you find elsewhere, which is refreshing. The food is "West Coastesque" without the pretense. Service was very good, not too fast and not too slow.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I always hope when I go out that I can find something that I would not have at home. They have unique menu items here and we love this place. I had a client here from out of town and this place was near his hotel so we gave it a try. We all were very happy and enjoyed out meal here! My wife and I have been here at least 20 times this past year and we love this menu and the quality!~!~ See you soon!!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing breakfast and service with a smile. The herb eggs (add the sausage) are amazing. Worth the 15 Min wait

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Family breakfast was very good. Awesome little local place to eat in downtown. Wife and daughter had breakfast and were all smiles. I had the turkey Caesar sandwich and it was so so good. The fresh fruit was so very very good.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I finally found a very special Boutique restaurant for breakfast in Ogden. The breakfast was excellent and suited my discriminating taste. I enjoyed the “Orange Custard Dipped French Toast with Fruit” so yummy!