“Enchanting Back Patio”

The Bickering Sisters
Ranked #12 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This historic brick building beckons you in with it's a nice little bistro vibe. I came in with a group on a "foodie" tour so it was after the lunch crowd. Altho they serve breakfast all day we got the wonderful chicken salad sandwich and a spicy Thai peanut slaw and they generously gave out lemonade too. Check out the back patio though as it is nested among brick walls. I see this place to be a fav among locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Came in, young lady at the counter shuffling menus told me to sit anywhere. Chose a table with a nice view of the park. 10 minutes later the waitress hands me a menu and dashes off. Young lady at the counter never even offered me a menu. Poor service, other staff should have given me a menu/offered drinks/acknowledged my presence.
Food was decent, but trendy.
Had to settle for a "French toast sandwich"

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice little restaurant. The coffee is bold but not bitter and is in a larger cup. Tried the breakfast burrito with the added spicy sausage...very big and very tasty! The prices are fair for the large quantity of food.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We got a take-out order of sandwiches; they were delicious. We called in the order and it was just being completed when my husband arrived to get it. They are only open for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

we went for breakfast on a Saturday morning and ate outside. there didn't seem to be any organization among the staff. we didn't really have a server and no one seemed in a rush to help us even though they weren't that busy. there were a couple of issues at other tables, a couple got charged for bacon that they didn't get, and a man found a hair in his food. our food was good, but not very hot. they don't give paper checks, a server tells you how much your tab is from her tablet, but did offer a receipt.