“Good and hot”
Review of Rosa's Cafe

Rosa's Cafe
Ranked #20 of 394 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is a true hole in the wall as prior reviewer stated. The menu is limited and when the waitress says a dish is hot, believe her. We can usually tolerate fairly hot, but had to ask for some sour cream. They brought out a squeeze bottle. Portions are large. Many drink options, but no alcohol yet. We had Chile verde and Chile Colorado. Each had a generous portion of meat that was very tender. Very different tastes. Both good.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t overlook this place. There’s only three tables (four top), an 8 stool cafe counter, and a four chair wall counter. An hour and after after the lunch hour, it’s still filled.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This is a great restaurant in Ogden. Arguably, the best. The staff is friendly and the locale has charm too. Enjoy.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Mexican food is a favorite with us and I've never tasted better. I had Chili (something I couldn't read) with lean shredded pork that melted in my mouth. The rice, often seriously lacking with Mexican entrees, was very good. The beans were delicious and silken in texture. I wish I could make this red sauce. Tortillas were homemade.

Vegetarians take note: even the Bean & Cheese Burrito contained shreds of pork. It was not described as vegatarian. We just assumed.

We had the bread pudding for dessert. The serving was huge and was topped with homemade ice cream. Yum.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Walking in the aroma of the food reminds me of my grandmothers house. Incredibly comforting. The food was amazing, the service was great and the lovely girl who attends to the clients is charming and sweet.