“Yum!”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located on Historic 25th Street in Ogden, Utah, Tona provides a big city taste in a friendly and relaxed setting. Choose between the main dining area, the semi-private guest room, or watch chef's creations first hand at the sushi bar. Experience unique and original creations using only the freshest fish and truly authentic ingredients. Tona supports local farm fresh produce. Chefs at Tona create dishes around seasonal goods. Guests who come to Tona can expect to savor dishes they have not tried before. Our menu also offers inventive and tasty grilled and tempura items for those looking for more traditional fare. Please note that Tona accepts a limited number of reservations each night and leaves the majority of seating open to walk-in guests.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I travel Japan often and I've actually brought business associates from Japan to Tona. Even they say that It is equal to the best sushi restaurants they have. The food is excellent. It is quite busy and pretty noisy so be prepared.

There are newer reviews for Tona

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Tona is one of our favorite sushi spots, the prices are a little steep but worth the dollar! Low seating areas are so much fun!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have tried many sushi places around and for me Tona is by far the best. Their use of local ingredients and the cushion of flavors really makes them stand out. I often get asked if I am their PR person because I have tried so many items on the menu and recommend pretty much everything. Their variety of foods so flavorful and exciting to the palate. You can not go wrong eating there. Yum!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

A friend and I had never had sushi and came in for lunch--the service was great, the staff had good recommendations for novice sushi eaters like us, and we left impressed with the amazing food and wonderful atmosphere. Perfect spot to frequent!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I came as part of a "foodie" tour and was impressed by the chef explaining how their unique creations use local food sources. Our eggplant tempura with a spicy mayo sauce and a special sushi roll was attractive & artfully presented. You could see and taste the pride they put into it.