“Very nostalgic!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Ogden
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We went to Farr's for dessert one evening. It is really cute - looks totally 50s. I had chocolate ice cream in a regular cone and my husband had cashew caramel in a waffle cone. Our mistake was ordering two scoops each. The scoops are very generous, so it was really hard to finish what we had ordered. We were also impressed at the cost for the ice cream - it was very reasonable. My husband really enjoyed his cashew caramel, but I thought my chocolate tasted kind of different - not like most chocolate ice creams I eat. Still, it is a neat place. They have TONS of ice cream flavors, a soda fountain, shaved ice and smoothies. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This has been a family tradition to visit Farr's ever since i was a small child. Their Ice Cream is amazing! The new store they have opened up onsite with Treats from out childhoods will impress. The Farr Family has continued the to make the same amazing Ice Cream for years.... I took my kids when they were growing up and now my Grandchildren..

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Such good flavors, and sometimes you can get HUGE buckets of "mistake" flavors for super cheap. I will go there a lot this summer!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The best ice cream I have ever had...hands down!! This is an Ogden classic, lines go out the door, but it is worth the wait. You can look up at the mountains changing color as the sun sets while you wait...

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Large selection of handmade ice creams and sorbets, something for every palette. The flavors that we tried were amazing. Mine was blackberry pecan. We will definitely return when in Ogden.