“Breakfast”
Review of Pig & A Jelly Jar

Pig & A Jelly Jar
Ranked #9 of 401 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Located on historic 25th Street in Ogden, Pig & A Jelly Jar restaurant serves a fresh, from scratch menu with a unique twist on comfort food.
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Went here for breakfast. Pretty good food. I thought is was interesting but over priced. Might go again but it's not my first choice.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Was on my own for the day and decided to stop by Pig & A Jelly Jar. Enjoyed a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. It was good but maybe a little less buffalo sauce and add a creamy sauce to cut the heat a bit. Enjoyed the Chicken Sandwich with lemon aioli much more in my previous visit.

Service was quick and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This wasn’t my first visit to the Pig, however I haven’t been recently. It was very very busy this Sunday morning and the food took quite a while. I was willing to wait, however because their ham hash has always been my absolute favorite breakfast. I was a little disappointed this morning. The ham and potatoes were both cut MUCH LARGER than is acceptable in hash. I don’t know if there was a different cook aboard. The flavor was pretty much spot on and still quite good, just not quite up to the standard I was used to. Also, the coffee was so strong and bitter that even though I added ALL my cream I couldn’t drink it! My husband usually likes his coffee quite strong, but even he didn’t drink it. I was told this was a different supplier than they used in years past—it was unpalatable. I hope we just were there on an off day. Will try again sometime in the future but not right away.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I couldn't find a single thing that I would like. But the server was nice and we got our food quickly.

Date of visit: November 2017
Amy B, Owner at Pig & A Jelly Jar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Camille, thank you for the review. Glad to hear you enjoyed the service. Come back soon to check some new items added to the menu. Plenty of choices!

All the best, Amy B (Owner)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had breakfast here recently. Atmosphere was ok. Food was
good, not great. Service was so, so. Thought it was overpriced
for a breakfast.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Marian H

Marian, thank you for your review. Sorry to hear we missed the mark on your experience. Hope you give us another chance soon!

All the best, Amy B (Owner)