“Great burgers and service”

Warrens Craft Burger
Ranked #14 of 387 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We tried to have a late lunch at Pig & A Jelly Jar but they were about to close for lunch. So just because of the location, we were very lucky to end up at Warrens Craft Burger... The burgers were excellent and service was fast and friendly. Definitely recommend a visit when in Ogden.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We were there in the mid-afternoon for lunch. It should be an off time, but was still pretty busy. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to have enough waitstaff or chefs because it took a long time (like 5-10 min, not 1 hr) to be greeted at our table and then for our food to arrive (20 min). However, I was impressed because the manager was the one who waited on us the whole time after he realized we were waiting.
The blue-cheese burger I had was great tasting, but I personally felt the proportions of the ingredients were wrong. The bun was very large, the burger was not big enough to fill the bun, but it was thick. Someone should have made it flatter instead of thicker! I didn't really think the lettuce and tomato belonged on a blue-cheese burger, but that may just be my preference.
My husband really enjoyed his BLT. We both had fries with our sandwiches. They came with fry sauce (a Utah thing - basically ketchup and mayo mixed). I asked for and received ketchup.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We popped in to split a burger while visiting the area for the first time and the service was great, the burger was great, atmosphere/vibe was great, beers were cold, & bathrooms clean. We’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Had sliders, one Portobello and one craftburger. Juicy and loads of flavor. Bacon on the craftburger was excellent. Could have eaten a plate of the bacon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

After driving all day, all I wanted was a cold beer and a good burger within walking distance of our hotel - Warrens Craft Burger filled the bill perfectly! We sat outside on the patio on a warm evening in July and enjoyed a couple of their eclecticly-named burgers and some nice craft beer. Service was a bit slow at times - but the burgers made up for it.