“Cozy, Quirky, Delicious”

A Good Life Cafe & Juice Bar
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Ogden
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: We offer a wide range of freshly prepared Sandwiches, house-made Soups, Salads, Fruit Smoothies, Raw Juices, Organic Coffee, Daily Specials, Gluten-Free & Vegan Options, and a great selection of local Beer and Wines.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This little joint is located in the Historic 25th Street area of Ogden. Casual dining, a nice menu, and freshly prepared food served by wonderful people. The vibe is “we’re not in a hurry”, but if you need to assert yourself a bit, no big deal, the staff is quite accomodating. I had the house-made veggie burger, which was absolutely OFF THE CHART. The char on this thing, along with all textural elements, just makes me want to get to OGDEN right now and have another. My spouse had a salad, which unfortunately, was not really meal sized. I don’t blame the restaurant for this, but if you want a salad for lunch, be sure to ask about the size of it, and maybe some recommended protein-based sides. Flavors on the salad were good. The kombucha on tap was off the charts - my favorite - pomegranate-sage - made by a brewer our of Salt Lake City - totally worth it. The healthy shots are also fun! If I lived in Ogden, this would be a regular stop for me. Another tip: Parking in the area requires a fee. The “pay box” at the courthouse is not easy to find - look for it on a driveway at the side of the courthouse, not near the front.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We just got coffees to warm up, but were impressed with the options. Kombucha on draft and beer were among the drink choices. The food options looked interesting. The coffee was very good and the service was super friendly.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I've been here a few times and my visits never disappoint. Their homemade soups are so delicious. The black eyed pea and kale is one of my favorites - although the Thai soup was also delicious. They were both vegan and gluten free. They had the most scrumptious pastrami sandwich special last week that just capped off lunch nicely.

2  Thank viksterCa
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Titus place had a nice variety of really healthy and tasty food and drinks. As a. Egret arias, I was happy to see both vegan and dairy options. My husband loved the pulled pork. We shared a really delicious tomato, Apple and coconut soup. Enjoyed it being on 25th street. I would love to go back again.

1  Thank Nancymccal
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Whenever we've eaten at this restaurant, ever since it started at Lotus Imports, it's reliably delicious, fresh, healthy and fun. Our last visit was at 5.45pm and the restaurant closes at 6 but the staff (Junior) made sure we weren't rushed, provided the best service and as always, the food was delicious (our faves are the soups, the veggie bowls, the Yin Yang salad, the selection of beer and wine was fab (gluten free beer and bread)
We love you A Good Life Cafe & Bar! Thanks Glo and Gary and the crew.

1  Thank kellee m
AGoodLifeCafe, Owner at A Good Life Cafe & Juice Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you sweet lady for the lovely review ❤ We've missed you since you moved but are always happy to see you when you visit.