“Asians eat here, too”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017

a quiet family business, good clean restaurant, thankfully lacking in the trappings of Asian restaurants. Frequented by 1st gen Asians as well as Caucasians. i love to know that the people represented by the food eat there, too. makes it feel more authentic to me. not heavily Americanised. I have taught Second language speaking students who work there and they assure me it has a good degree of authenticity

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We stopped for a late lunch. the selection was great. the dishes and pho were outstanding. the decor was unique, clean bright and appealing. The meal was perfect.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I ordered takeout for dinner from this place while staying at the Ben Lomond and it was really good! The ordering process was very easy and friendly, and I liked how they asked what level of spiciness you wanted. The food was excellent! I ordered the Kung-Pao chicken and I liked it! It was definitely a unique flavor and I liked the amount of spice. Very friendly and fast service and I highly recommend this place. I saw many of the reviews for this place focused on the sit-down experience so I wanted to add that the takeout experience was also amazing. I think this is one of my favorite restaurants in Ogden.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Rice undercooked and flavorless
Stale peanuts in two dishes
Tiny portions at full price (not listed as individual servings but that is what they were,
and even small as an individual portion.)
Not much flavor in sauces so must depend on adding soy sauce and/or spice additioins
to add flavor
However . . . clean, quiet modern interior/decor
Great server - Quick service

Would NOT visit again.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We just recently discovered this place. The Thai food was amazing and fresh. Willing to accommodate to your diet as well. The service was great, recently remodeled, very clean and comfortable. We will be back!