“Different idea...it was good”

Brixton's Baked Potato
Ranked #29 of 372 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stopped for dinner. Interesting idea to put everything on a baked potato. Overall all the food was good, we tried the pulled pork, the breakfast, as well as the broccoli soup. The chili wasn't the best. Staff was friendly. Would try again.

There are newer reviews for Brixton's Baked Potato

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I had to apologize to my husband (THAT does not happen very often). We had tried this place before, when it first opened and then saw the reviews sky-rocket since. The only time I will EVER want anything from this place again is the Peach (and only peach so far) frut smoothie the lady made us.

My husband had the chicken alfredo and me the bar-b-q potato. The sauces were fine , but then we were "asked" if we wanted cheese and I had to beg for chives!!!! To top it all off (sorry for pun)....but we had to leave because it was 30 minute only parking.

They did not apologize or do anything about the sticky floors (Husbands flip flops are still not clean), nor did they remove the moldy rag out of sight. According to the two friendly ladies - the best time for them is when the place is EMPTY. No customers .

They keep this up and they will get exactly what they wish. 1 star from me and that's for the concept and fresh peach smoothie.

Oh and if your going to sell a caramel dessert? Make sure the chocolate chips
Don't take over ......

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a different type fast food. The stuffed baked potatoes were very good.
Very friendly staff. Would like to try their salads next time.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

My wife and I go here for lunch occasionally (once a month or so), and we have never been disappointed. For about $8 you get a baked potatoe smothered in something wonderful of your choice, and a drink. My wife likes one with chicken and bacon on it, and I usually go for the texas chili, but they are all tasty.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Brixton's is my "go to" place for lunch. The food is always fresh and well prepared. I primarily eat salads and their salads are great, but I also like the variety which includes sandwiches, soups, smoothies, and their specialty potatoes. Give it a try.