“Quick dinner”

Brixton's Baked Potato
Ranked #26 of 372 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a different type fast food. The stuffed baked potatoes were very good.
Very friendly staff. Would like to try their salads next time.

There are newer reviews for Brixton's Baked Potato

Reviewed 16 June 2017

My wife and I go here for lunch occasionally (once a month or so), and we have never been disappointed. For about $8 you get a baked potatoe smothered in something wonderful of your choice, and a drink. My wife likes one with chicken and bacon on it, and I usually go for the texas chili, but they are all tasty.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Brixton's is my "go to" place for lunch. The food is always fresh and well prepared. I primarily eat salads and their salads are great, but I also like the variety which includes sandwiches, soups, smoothies, and their specialty potatoes. Give it a try.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Great potatoes( sweet and white) with super stuffings. Delicious vegetarian options. Quick lunch options!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The chile verde potato is absolutely scrumptious. Very large portions so I always share with a co-worker.