“AWESOME!!!”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #18 of 372 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We meet here a couple of times a month, usually on guys movie night. 5 Guys makes a great place for an awesome dinner before the movie (right across the street and fast service, even though these burgers are way better than "fast food")

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I really liked the burger! You can add a variety of toppings. The large fries are huge! They are perfect for sharing, and pair them with the fry sauce! Its really good!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I really didn't expect good food when I came in but the family wanted to give it a try. We all had fabulous burgers and fries. Made just the way we each wanted. I went "all the way" which includes mushrooms, sautéed onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, etc. They put the right amount of each for a delicious tasty burger. Their fries are real potatoes and were tasty. Fry sauce is good. They serve coke products and take credit cards. I'll be back. If you're in the mood for a burger I highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I've eaten here a bunch of times and never had a bad burger. Their fries are pretty good too. Place is clean, food is good, wait time is satisfactory. It's in a good area. This is a place I'll always return to.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Yes, seriously. I can get a little bacon cheeseburger, my husband gets the full size bacon cheeseburger, we split a regular fry (too big for one person to eat), and 2 drinks, for $22.22. The burgers are custom to what you want, not like BK or McD's, they are bigger and they taste better. The restaurant is like every other 5 guys on the planet, and they have a good playlist.