“Never had a... ”

Stagecoach Family Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

... Bad meal. I'm here now with 4 generations of family. I usually come here with my dad and stepmom. My father passed a few years ago, but I still eat here when in town. This year I'm with my stepmother, wife, daughter and 3 grandkids. The food is excellent, the service good. It has to be to keep me coming back. I usually give a place 2 tries to lose my business. This place has earned my business.

1  Thank RandySessions

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This was recommended 2nd hand, but sounded interesting. For years I'd suggested this, but my wife thought it would be dirty inside (just an impression), so we never went. Then I read the reviews, and like they said it is clean inside.
More importantly, the food is very good; American dishes like Omelets, French Toast. I liked the sausage (different than many places, and don't often go for sausage). It reminded me of how the cooking was in the 1970s (in a good way).
However, someone else remarked about that great coffee, so being a coffee connoisseur, I was eager to try it. Well, I guess some folks like weak coffee that you can easily drink with no sweetener or cream, not me. I thought it was rather weak; not really bad coffee, just on the weak side, but drinkable.
The bill....surprisingly not bad; our family of 4 ate brunch 3 of us got drinks and the bill was under $40 (before tip).
I do like how you can seat yourself, and our service was prompt and attentive enough without too much attention (just right). We'll be back.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

The food was great,super value for the money, their signature item is their scones. the staff was very professional. The atmosphere was really nice.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Great food and staff is awesome. Brought family for lunch. Food was unexpectedly good, the wait wasn't long to get a table.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I've been curious about this restaurant for years. We decided to try it for brunch since it was close to my appointment. I got an omelette and was surprised at how large it was. I was so full that I had to save my scone for later. My husband ordered the patty melt and said it was the best he had in years. The service was a little slow but we weren't in a hurry so it wasn't a big deal.