“Great price and good food early”

Jeremiah's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 387 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Break o dawn breakfast from 6-8 am is delicious food at a great price. When I can sneak out early and have breakfast with just my husband for not much money, it is nice.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Usually pretty busy, so you have to catch them at off times. There food is good although I haven't been there for a while.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Greeted by friendly staff and waiter. Small gift shop but, over priced. Food was outstanding. I recommend the Spanish omelette. Service was fast and food hot. Call ahead for reservations. It fills up fast. We will be going back

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My wife and I stopped here to eat on a recent trip. We had the fried mushroom combination appetizer, a Caesar Salad with salmon, and a Salmon River with avocado. The food was very good. They do have an interesting store there as well. Michael gave us great service and even though I did not have a beer as I was driving, he gave us directions as to where to buy it. Good experience and food.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I chose this spot because it said gluten free. It does not have gluten free pancakes or toast. This should be corrected on this website. It has normal options-aka "no toast." The ham was good.