“Dinner at the scoonet”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I had the prim rib dinner it was good staff wad please. Very helpful price was ok the prime rib was tender. It is a lot like the timber mine so if you enjoyed that place you will enjoy this one

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

A unique ambience, dining "outdoors" in your own wagon surrounded by wild animals is part of the charm of this restaurant. The food was fantastic, with the filet mignon "Cowgirl" the perfect temperature and so flavorful. The selection of Jackson Hole Sodas was good as well, I recommend the Huckleberry.
Service was great even though we arrived just 20 minutes before closing.
One of Ogden's best restaurants!

1  Thank Sam N
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We loved the deep fried mushrooms! I honestly don't know what else I ordered but the deep fried mushrooms were amazing!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Visited with my husband and 9 year old granddaughter. My husband first visited 35 years ago and everything seemed the same to him. It's definitely old fashioned and somewhat gimmicky, but it was a neat experience. The service was prompt and the staff was very friendly. My granddaughter ordered mac and cheese from the kids menu and the flavor was good, but not kid friendly. There was a taste of onion to the dish. She liked my chicken fried steak, which was as big as my head, and left with a new fascination in taxidermy. Glad she was able to experience it.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Oh this was an amusing dinner with the team. Be sure you ask for the wagon. Good food selection (typical western fare) and service was also good.