“Delicious food with exceptional service”

Rooster's 25th Street Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 403 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wall Ave
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through town on way to airport in SLC and found Roosters open for a late lunch. We were warmly greeted and taken to a lovely solarium room where we ordered our lunch. I have very specific dietary requirements and was happy to find delicious options. My husband had the Ahi Tuna Salad and I have the lettuce salmon wraps with a few adjustments. Our waitress was very attentive, not just to us but with all the diners. A gem for sure. Our bill was $36 and reasonable for the quality of the food and service.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The layout was nice. It’s two floors, I preferred the patio sitting. I had the philly cheese steak sandwich. It was decent. The local beer was pretty good. Our server was very attentive and friendly. Good menu choices.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Roosters has consistently good food and Brews and good service. It is has a good tavern atmosphere with wood floors and brick walls. The restaurant is conveniently on 25th street, and we like to go for after dinner walks down the street browsing the shops, galleries, etc.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I was a little auspicious with the name Roosters, but very impressed with the food and service. Thank you to the staff for such a great experience

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Small but nice. Had the Honey Wheat pint and a salad. Both very tasty! Staff was pleasant and professional. Very attentive! Great price for what i had. I would recommend this place to out if towners. Not disappointed at all.