“Great eatery”

Ranked #7 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wall Ave
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious dinner here. The Hawaiian pizza was fabulous. Portions are generous and service was curteous and prompt. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I always bring business clients here for lunch because I know they'll love whatever they order. My husband and I also love to come here for dinner. Atmosphere is cozy and nice, service is always good, and the food is always delicious! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Stopped here for a dinner. Good fresh beer made on site. Great Fish Tacos. The outdoor seating area is really nice too.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

What a crock! That's the name of the dish I had to go with my craft beer in this funky brew pub. It was a delicious baked dish of cheeses, crab, artichoke hearts, spinach & garlic to spread on a sliced baguette. I love imaginative food and eclectic spaces to have it in so this was my kind of place. This early 1900's building once was a Chinese Laundry and a brothel so it's an important part of Historic 25th Street. I bellied up to the bar altho I did check out the misters out on the covered patio and the inside dining space with it's colorful art work. There's an upstairs with another bar and eating space too. The barkeeps were friendly and happy to share not only some Logan history but just some local talk with not only myself but another lone visitor next to me. It made for such an enjoyable light lunch.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Fish tacos and taco salad outstanding. Great selection craft draft beers. Fun atmosphere.