“Fantastic Service”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Laquira was a great waitress. She was taking care of several tables and a group of about 14 and still delivered exceptional service to our table. The food was delivered promptly and still hot. The salad and vegetables were really fresh. Don't expect the ribs to be smoked BBQ though. They were really good and tender but not cooked on a grill. Other than that everything was fantastic.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The food here is typical chain steak house. My favorite item is the bread. The waitress was efficient, but not friendly. it is off putting to smell a musty unclean odor when you walk in and throughout the restaurant, yet it appears clean.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a family celebration at about 2:00 on Saturday afternoon, at 3:00 we were still waiting for our food in a mostly empty restaurant. We finally had to ask another waitress where our food was because we hadn't seen our waitress in a long time.

When our meals came most of them came without the included soup. The soup showed up five or ten minutes later. No explanation or apology was given for the delay.

That being said the food was good, serving size was about right, and the price was reasonable.

Don't know if they just had a bad afternoon in the kitchen or with the serving staff but I don't think we will ever go back to find out.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I know its a busy night but my rib steak was a select cut. It had fat but not marbling.The fat was in large clumps. It was more medium not medium rare as i ordered. I don't expect prime for $20.00 but it should be choice. Overall experience was below average.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We decided to celebrate Valentine's day early. My steak and shrimp were cooked perfectly. I was beyond pleased with the service. I was a bit disappointed that our table was so close to the kitchen. We could see the employees just hanging out and visiting