“Good, but needs improvement”
Review of Zephyr Grill

Zephyr Grill
Ranked #136 of 394 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I walk by this restaurant nearly twice a day and would likely eat there an average of once a day if they had anything healthy to eat (besides a few pieces of fruit). When I have indulged in their grilled food or sandwiches, it has been tasty. However, I need fresh healthy food choices -- a fresh green salad, stir-fried fresh veggies, grilled meats. My few attempts to turn a sandwich into a lettuce wrap were met with confusion. It's too bad because the convenience can't be beat, and they are always quick and attentive to time deadlines to catch the next train. I see it up for sale frequently. Maybe the next new owner will update the menu.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This might be one of the greatest little secrets in Ogden! The food is great, the customer service is great and the experience as a whole is even better. It's like something you'd find in a much larger city with varied clientele and good, reasonably priced food. Such a refreshing experience! We will surely be back!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Had just taken my first ride on front runner and exited in Ogden, was a little hungry and here this place sits.. Very nice and friendly host/cook.. Very affordable quick eats..

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Walked in on a Friday night at 7pm for a quick snack after an hour commute on the train. Employee helping man in front of me was very mean and rude. When the man asked the employee what his problem was the employee said he had not had a break since 5pm. What?!?! He actually had to work 2 hours. Poor man. I almost considered leaving but was starving so I went ahead and ordered. He was just as rude to me. Then we he started making our food he was throwing things around and slamming doors. His girlfriend was sitting at a table complaining as well. My food was a complete mess and he practically threw it at me. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN. HE MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE AND MY FOOD WAS DISGUSTING.

5  Thank hjuvkb
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have been the Zephyr Grill a few times after a trip on the Frontrunner. There is an adorable outdoor area and the inside, although a tiny bit cramped, ressembles a diner. Also, what I have had there has never dispointed. However, ever time I go I have to admit that the service was less than friendly. The man behind the counter appears to be bored and any order is almost an inconvenience for him. When I asked him which milkshake was best, he only shrugged. So while I enjoy the ambiance and the food, the lack of pleasant interactions makes me hesitant to return.