“What a gem!!”

Zephyr Grill
Ranked #132 of 387 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This might be one of the greatest little secrets in Ogden! The food is great, the customer service is great and the experience as a whole is even better. It's like something you'd find in a much larger city with varied clientele and good, reasonably priced food. Such a refreshing experience! We will surely be back!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Had just taken my first ride on front runner and exited in Ogden, was a little hungry and here this place sits.. Very nice and friendly host/cook.. Very affordable quick eats..

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Walked in on a Friday night at 7pm for a quick snack after an hour commute on the train. Employee helping man in front of me was very mean and rude. When the man asked the employee what his problem was the employee said he had not had a break since 5pm. What?!?! He actually had to work 2 hours. Poor man. I almost considered leaving but was starving so I went ahead and ordered. He was just as rude to me. Then we he started making our food he was throwing things around and slamming doors. His girlfriend was sitting at a table complaining as well. My food was a complete mess and he practically threw it at me. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN. HE MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE AND MY FOOD WAS DISGUSTING.

5  Thank hjuvkb
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have been the Zephyr Grill a few times after a trip on the Frontrunner. There is an adorable outdoor area and the inside, although a tiny bit cramped, ressembles a diner. Also, what I have had there has never dispointed. However, ever time I go I have to admit that the service was less than friendly. The man behind the counter appears to be bored and any order is almost an inconvenience for him. When I asked him which milkshake was best, he only shrugged. So while I enjoy the ambiance and the food, the lack of pleasant interactions makes me hesitant to return.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Looking for a place to eat after attending a train show at the Ogden Union Station, I figured a restaurant in a former railroad dining car would be the perfect place. I ordered a pulled pork macaroni and cheese sandwich. I hadn't heard of such a sandwich and I was glad to find the folks at The Zephyr Grill did an awesome job. They had a perfect balance of cheese and bbq sauce. I got fries with it which when combined with the sandwich was plenty of food to take care of my appetite. The additional awesome part was the price, it was around $7. I felt I got my moneys worth. The clever combination of mac and cheese with pulled pork made me want to try other menu Items but I was to full. I will definitely try something else on my next visit.

It's a little confusing as to whether one should order food at the counter when first entering or if one should sit at the table and wait for restaurant staff to take your order. I ordered at the counter but while I was there I saw both take place and they seemed to both work fine. The eating space was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend stopping by when your in the area.

2  Thank Dirk9