“Pizza on the Go”
Review of Lucky Slice Pizza

Lucky Slice Pizza
Ranked #10 of 401 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Award-winning New York style pizza by-the-slice and whole pie, located in the heart of Ogden's Historic 25th street on the corner of 25th & Lincoln.
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This is the place to go in O-town for Pizza by the slice. You can order a whole pizza but we prefer just to order a slice of what is ready. Menu changes daily for spacial. Slices are double sized. Order with a cold soda or beer.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

love that you can buy a slice or 2 and have a variety whether you are alone or with someone this is a great place!! Great pizza and reasonable price for what you get.. Unique and fun place to spend a little time. I love finding non-franchise restaurants and applaud these guys for what they have done here for us citizens of Utah!! Now that it is nice outside I think I will go have some pizza and enjoy their patio... Thanks Lucky Slice, see you again in 30 minutes

Reviewed 15 April 2018

My husband and I tried this pizza place out during the Ogden Restaurant week. We ordered the 3-course $17 dinner from a special menu they had out on their counter. I was surprised that our choices didn't include any pizza.

You order at the counter when you enter and then seat yourself. We paid by credit card and were required to pay the "tip" before our order would finalize on their computer. My husband picked the lowest choice available, which was 15%. We normally like to tip based on our service, so that was very different.

Our food was fine (pasta and macaroni and cheese). No vegetables included with the pasta. Our dessert (Zeppoles) came out barely warm with the whipped cream already melted away. It was little pieces of fried dough that you dip in caramel sauce. I enjoyed it but it would have been nice if they had brought it out while still hot with the whipped cream just barely sprayed on.

Very casual place and not much seating.

We have no plans to ever return and would not recommend this to our friends or family.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

They do have unique pizzas, and that is neat that they try that. But I still found the quality to be mediocre.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Camille H
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Awesome food and staff. Easy to order- thin crust pizzas on display so you know exactly what you are getting, sodas or wings and salads and small selection of draft beers. Some booths but the counter seats are very comfortable also- lots of napkin dispensers and condiments. Staff delivers each item promptly and states your name clearly. This is such a comfortable place- people laughing and enjoying themselves! Wow! My grandson - who is 10- told me to rate them the best! He commented on the quality of the music, the friendliness- we were greeted on our way out- have fun skiing- impressive!!!! You felt welcome and encouraged to enjoy yourselves, your company and the food.

Date of visit: February 2018