“Tasty, friendly but slow.”

Aroy-d Thai Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 385 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Thai
Description: It doesn't look like its much from the outside. Its beautifully decorated, clean and the food is as real as Thai food can get outside of Thailand. Daily specials, great lunch combinations. It's less than a 1/4 mile from I-15, can walk to it when staying at the Best Western Inn located on 12th street.
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We found this place searching for restaurants near our hotel. The reviews were very positive and I wanted to echo those points. Tasty and spicy although inconsistent. Two of us ordered the same spice level but one dish was definitely hotter. Friendly but slow reception and service. I recommend the beef salad w/ sticky rice.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Everything I've ever ordered here is wonderful! I really love the Pad Thai and also the Massaman Curry. When they have the ramen special, don't hesitate to get that. Great service, the owner always remembers us and she's so sweet. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but totally worth it. We usually order another dish to go so we can have leftovers the next day.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Our family loves dining here. The atmosphere leaves something to be desired, but we go for the delicious food and the yummy Mango Sticky Rice. Be careful as the chef likes things spicy, we usually get the #1 heat as you can always add to it! Easy to find off I15.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Love the pad Thai. So good. If you don't mind the wait, you will not be disappointed. And you have to try the mango sticky rice. It's amazing.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

This is the best Thai food around!!!! Everything is amazing and true authentic Thai food. The hours can be unique and the restaurant is kind of small..... if you get there as they open at 11 or after the lunch hour rush you are not waiting as long. And trust me when I say you will not be disappointed!

Take the drive and grab some Thai, they will not disappoint!