“Food was good - don't sit out side->flies”

Bohemian Brewery & Grill
Ranked #1 of 150 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The food and service was good at this establishment. We had a variety of different european fare including salmon, chicken, salad, fish n chips and some brewskis. It was pretty good, the only complaint was that the outside seating had quite a few flies that liked to pester us.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

This place was recommended by a local resident while I was in town for work. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. I didn't try any brews, but plan to the next time I visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We love our dinner. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was authenticity German. I always enjoy eating al fresco and they have lovely shaded dining.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We frequent this place often and I have never been disappointed. Great food all around, no matter what you choose. The crab cakes and caprese appetizers are the bomb! Great steaks and schnitzel. Service is always great they try very hard to make my vegetarian wife happy. If you are in the area or not, go out of your way to give them a try. You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

My husband and I came here due to reviews on Trip Advisor as we were visitors to the city. We were not steered wrong! The food was interesting and tasty, and the service was excellent. The giant pretzel is truly GIANT. It hangs from a banana hanger and barely fits. It was dark brown and I was skeptical, but the inside was tender and flavorful. Oh, and the beer cheese dip was some of the best I've ever had anywhere. Everything else lived up to the pretzel. We ate outside in the heat because we didn't want to wait. It turned out to be very pleasant. I highly recommend the Bohemian!