“Ski trip dinner”

Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming here for years on our annual ski trip. The food never disappoints in quality and selection. The menu is large and there are ample choices for anyone and every taste. I like the more authentic type German selections and so do my friends. Service is always spot on, friendly and quick. My only gripe would be the beer. In typical Utah fashion it’s lower alcohol percentage has an affect on the general quality of the beer. Some are more watery than others but I would say most have a decent flavor. That said, from a beer perspective cannot be compared to other brewpubs such as Squatters, which is in a completely different league. We will continue to return for the food.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The food was fresh and flavorful. Definitely not your typical ho-hum selection, was different, fun and delicious. Service was great. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here recently after a day of skiing. We sat at a high top table in the bar area. We did sit for a bit of a long time before we had our first contact with the waitstaff, however after that service was quick and attentive.

The beers were good and very much as described on the menu. The food portions were large and we easily could have split an entree and a salad.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Having reviewed the Bohemian Brewery and Grill before, we had not been for some time since the parking lot was full and people waiting outside the front door.. We decided no matter what this time, to try it again. They have added covered outdoor seating and a huge parking lot to accommodate many more vehicles. We ordered our favorite European food and as before, we were not disappointed. If your first time, try the brats and sauerkraut, you won't be disappointed and if you have had the pleasure of dining there before, do the breakfast specials!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My family and I went for dinner and we had an absolutely wonderful time! The food was amazing, especially the Bohemian Goulash. My family is Czech and my mom even admitted that it was some of the best goulash she's ever had. Also, a shout out to Mallory, our server. She was absolutely amazing and made the evening even better!