“Good beers and huge portions”

Bohemian Brewery & Grill
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here recently after a day of skiing. We sat at a high top table in the bar area. We did sit for a bit of a long time before we had our first contact with the waitstaff, however after that service was quick and attentive.

The beers were good and very much as described on the menu. The food portions were large and we easily could have split an entree and a salad.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Having reviewed the Bohemian Brewery and Grill before, we had not been for some time since the parking lot was full and people waiting outside the front door.. We decided no matter what this time, to try it again. They have added covered outdoor seating and a huge parking lot to accommodate many more vehicles. We ordered our favorite European food and as before, we were not disappointed. If your first time, try the brats and sauerkraut, you won't be disappointed and if you have had the pleasure of dining there before, do the breakfast specials!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My family and I went for dinner and we had an absolutely wonderful time! The food was amazing, especially the Bohemian Goulash. My family is Czech and my mom even admitted that it was some of the best goulash she's ever had. Also, a shout out to Mallory, our server. She was absolutely amazing and made the evening even better!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had a great experience food service beer was excellent. We r from out of state definitely try this restaurant. Great atmosphere!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Bohemian is always excellent for food. The pub combo is my go to for lunches. I highly recommend the French onion soup and half Reuben. We went for our annual holiday luncheon and the restaurant was packed. We ordered the appetizer combo and when it arrived asked for ketchup which did not show up until our meals were delivered. The kitchen made an error and my coworker received the wrong sandwich which was promptly remedied by the waiter. My big irritation with the meal was that while half my coworkers were still eating, the waiter asked if we wanted dessert - fine- but brought it out immediately before my coworkers had finished or even looked finished with their meals. Obviously we were sharing but had to ask for extra silverware and plates. So not the most thoughtful of waiters. Could be better.