“Great food/beer”

Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had a great experience food service beer was excellent. We r from out of state definitely try this restaurant. Great atmosphere!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Bohemian is always excellent for food. The pub combo is my go to for lunches. I highly recommend the French onion soup and half Reuben. We went for our annual holiday luncheon and the restaurant was packed. We ordered the appetizer combo and when it arrived asked for ketchup which did not show up until our meals were delivered. The kitchen made an error and my coworker received the wrong sandwich which was promptly remedied by the waiter. My big irritation with the meal was that while half my coworkers were still eating, the waiter asked if we wanted dessert - fine- but brought it out immediately before my coworkers had finished or even looked finished with their meals. Obviously we were sharing but had to ask for extra silverware and plates. So not the most thoughtful of waiters. Could be better.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Phenomenonal Food and excellent service...great ambiance knowledgeable staff ...very impressed. Mahalo

Reviewed 21 December 2017

As popular as it is, we hardly ever have to wait, even on a Saturday night. They have a really nice patio and plenty of seating in a really nice rustic atmosphere. Beer a great and food is great. I've tried their beef stroganoff, caprice salad, fish, burgers and a garlic bulb appetizer that are all excellent. This has become one of our regular stops!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We have frequented the Bohemian for brunch, lunch and dinner and never been disappointed. It can be extremely busy but the wait has never been long and all the tables worked for us. The best servers and service we expect always from them and all the meals have been terrific - especially the Brats and red cabbage!