All reviews cheesecake juliet balcony sparkling cider pool table lake powell salt lake themed rooms ham and cheese croissant vegas nights jetted tub love this place hot water apple juice a king size bed we've stayed the staff was great roadhouse
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Loved this room! We stayed in the Lake Powell Suite. I loved the quiet and solitude of this room. The private entrances to each room (rather than a long dark hallway) were a nice bonus. As always the sparkling cider and the cheesecake awaiting our arrival was great and the addition of breakfast served to the room was a wonderful touch. I love the serenity of this Logan location. (We have stayed in the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake before and I would say the Logan location is much more peaceful.) This room has a loft bedroom and a grotto-type tub/shower. We had a little trouble getting the hot water to the shower, but once it got there, it was fine. The only drawback to this room was that there wasn't a place to put a comfortable chair so the only comfy spot to sit was on the bed. (I had to sit on the stairs to put my shoes on.) This room could use a little bit of very minor repair work (a couple of spots where the paint was dinged up and the hot water to the shower issue), but overall it was wonderful. We walked the short distance to the opera house and enjoyed a night at the opera. We are very likely to stay at Anniversary Inn in Logan again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I went here to celebrate our anniversary. We have been to other anniversary inn's and always have a good time. We stayed in the Hacienda. It was great for one night but I would not consider this a go to over and over type of place. The rooms are interesting but could be a little cleaner. Some of the plumbing in the shower was messed up too. But all in all we had a good experience.

Room Tip: La Hacienda is best option here.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Nefertiti's court and let me say it was amazing. To start with the suite is huge, the large oversized bathtub easily fits 2. It has a separate shower room with 3 shower heads. There are 2 separate sitting rooms to sit back and relax. it has a TV above the bathtub so you can enjoy music or watch a movie. Or you can relax in the king size bed and watch a movie on a big screen TV. the pictures of this room don't do it justice it is just amazing.

We drove up from Salt Lake to try this location. The staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable on great places to eat that are nearby.

This location of Anniversary Inn has its suites spread out over several different buildings.

only negative about the Nefertiti room is the room above has a squeaky bed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here before and it was awesome! We stayed in the African Safari room and highly recommend. This time we stayed in the ice polar room and really enjoyed it! The tipi room is our next adventure. The beds were comfy large and clean. The rooms are very clean which I look for and the bathrooms are clean as well. The huge jacuzzi tub was a nice peaceful touch. The sparkling cider and brunch type breakfast was an added bonus. I recommend staying here for any special occasion. We loved it so much we are adding an extra day to our stay. It is in walking distance to food and downtown exploring. So quaint quiet.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We had a terrible experience at this Anniversary Inn. Their smoke detectors are very sensitive; just the steam from the shower set them off. So it was pretty alarming when that happened. We weren't sure what to do. Everyone was gathering outside in evacuation, but there wasn't a fire and since I was in the shower I couldn't be ready quick enough to evacuate along with them. When I didn't show up outside soon enough the staff assumed I was in there doing something illegal even though my husband did go outside to let them know what had happened. The firefighters came in and confirmed that there hadn't been a fire and the front desk refunded everyone's room except for ours which was extremely ridiculous. You'd think we would be the first to be refunded since we experienced the most inconvenience with not being able to even finish showering. We had one of the most expensive rooms; the Juliet's balcony suite. We've never returned. They shouldn't have an elaborate shower that creates so much steam if their smoke detectors can't handle it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple