All reviews cheesecake juliet balcony sparkling cider pool table lake powell salt lake themed rooms ham and cheese croissant vegas nights jetted tub apple juice love this place hot water a king size bed we've stayed the staff was great roadhouse
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Nefertiti's court and let me say it was amazing. To start with the suite is huge, the large oversized bathtub easily fits 2. It has a separate shower room with 3 shower heads. There are 2 separate sitting rooms to sit back and relax. it has a TV above the bathtub so you can enjoy music or watch a movie. Or you can relax in the king size bed and watch a movie on a big screen TV. the pictures of this room don't do it justice it is just amazing.

We drove up from Salt Lake to try this location. The staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable on great places to eat that are nearby.

This location of Anniversary Inn has its suites spread out over several different buildings.

only negative about the Nefertiti room is the room above has a squeaky bed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here before and it was awesome! We stayed in the African Safari room and highly recommend. This time we stayed in the ice polar room and really enjoyed it! The tipi room is our next adventure. The beds were comfy large and clean. The rooms are very clean which I look for and the bathrooms are clean as well. The huge jacuzzi tub was a nice peaceful touch. The sparkling cider and brunch type breakfast was an added bonus. I recommend staying here for any special occasion. We loved it so much we are adding an extra day to our stay. It is in walking distance to food and downtown exploring. So quaint quiet.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We had a terrible experience at this Anniversary Inn. Their smoke detectors are very sensitive; just the steam from the shower set them off. So it was pretty alarming when that happened. We weren't sure what to do. Everyone was gathering outside in evacuation, but there wasn't a fire and since I was in the shower I couldn't be ready quick enough to evacuate along with them. When I didn't show up outside soon enough the staff assumed I was in there doing something illegal even though my husband did go outside to let them know what had happened. The firefighters came in and confirmed that there hadn't been a fire and the front desk refunded everyone's room except for ours which was extremely ridiculous. You'd think we would be the first to be refunded since we experienced the most inconvenience with not being able to even finish showering. We had one of the most expensive rooms; the Juliet's balcony suite. We've never returned. They shouldn't have an elaborate shower that creates so much steam if their smoke detectors can't handle it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Erica R
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in the African safari room! It was clean and smelled fresh. It was decorated so well and was very comfortable.
The huge tub was great for two.
The cheesecake was wonderful as was the breakfast in the morning. We can't wait to try out another fun room!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We stayed in "Rich's Drive In" for our anniversary this year and absolutely loved it! It is as fun as it looks. You can lay down in the "bed" of the truck and cuddle under the covers while watching your favorite movies and eating a complimentary tub of popcorn and enjoying a complimentary cold bottle of soda. I loved the whole drive in experience all to ourselves. When you are ready to soak in the tub, you can move into the spacious bubbler tub, recline and watch another movie while soaking. The whole experience was amazing.

Room Tip: Lots of themes to choose from.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple