“Kanab is always so darn cute”
Review of Parry Lodge

Parry Lodge
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Kanab
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We live at the Grand Canyon (north rim) and every summer we spend a weekend in Kanab just because. This time around we opted for Parry Lodge as we have some co-workers who are working here this time around.
The pool is great! Nice depth, I'm only 5ft and a 10ft pool is great for a shallow dive for me!
The area is safe and comfortable and has that adorable small town feel. The big guy at the front desk was a bit... off, but nice enough.

The accessibility...well, Kanab is a "two minute town" which means almost everything is only two minutes away.
The hotel room itself is also cute, really nice interior the doors must have some history behind them the wood floors are nice and not slippery!
Two huge beds just the right distance across for bouncing from one to the other...I mean... stretching?
The fan in the bathroom is not too loud thank goodness yet it also wasn't strong enough to vent a warm shower after a dip in the pool. The steam set off our fire alarm which sadly was a weak, crying "dink dink dink" that more set a rhythm to dance to....oh wait, as I'm writing this the alarm decided to shout out what I meant to earlier. Classic. Maybe get maintenance to do an alarm check haha. I'd recommend to my friends and family and we will probably come back again next summer. Thanks Parry Lodge!

1  Thank Haley J

Reviewed 24 July 2018

food was great, side variety, very fresh, dinning room was nice and plenty of seating for all those staying at this wonderful lodge

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The rooms are large, clean and up to date for all your needs. All the amenities you will need. The staff is friendly, helpful and a pleasure to be around. Swimming pool, buffet breakfast and lots of parking if you need. Enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed here for just a couple nights and it was absolutely great! It is an older hotel, so you can't expect high end, but for someone who just needs an easy place to stay it's great. It has such great charm and it was comfortable. I would stay here again next time I go to Kanab.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stayed in the "James Garner" room, one of many rooms named after famous Western actors who have stayed here. The room was small, but very clean. It was equipped with a flatscreen TV, good wifi, and a microwave. I would have liked a refrig too, but I guess there wasn't room. A full, hot breakfast buffet is included, which was delicious. All in all, it's a clean, funky, comfortable place that won't break the bank!

Been to Parry Lodge? Share your experiences!