“Good food at a reasonable price”

Houston's Trail's End
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Kanab
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We had dinner here, service was excellent, prices were reasonable. We both had sandwiches but heard the ribs were very good. Didn't have room for the homemade pie. Would recommend to all.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed 7 October 2018

My wife and I went here for lunch. She had a French dip sandwich and I had their most popular country fried steak. They were both just average. It had been recommended by our friends who had been there for breakfast, which they said was good. I wouldn’t go there again, because I usually just give a place one chance, but since I probably will never be in Kanab again it won’t make any difference.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This is western comfort food at its finest. They make 10 gallons of gravy every day and it is delicious. The portions are large and the service is great. We enjoyed the chicken fried steak and had gravy on our fries. It was yummy. There are plenty of big screen TVs showing sports and advertising local adventure travel. The desserts are also huge and delicious. We liked the carrot cake. Come hungry. Leave satisfied.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff tasty food, feels like being at home. Budget friendly and quick service. Will eat here when back in area !

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were recommended by a staff member in our hotel to try Houston’s. The restaurant is very basic and almost half of it is a take away not usually a good sign. Warning two no wine just beer, good food and wine are a pair.
Anyway it was the only place open on a Monday night so we went. We got fed, I’ll say no more. They seemingly feed movie stars and ex-Presidents’ wife, I must be getting above my station in life.
The food was average at best. If I’m back this way I won’t revisit.

Been to Houston's Trail's End? Share your experiences!