“One of the nicer places in town....”

Americas Best Value Inn Green River
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We were traveling to California and decided to spend the night in Green River, UT. From the outside, the hotel seemed quite average. The rooms were average, as was the breakfast bar. In fact, everything about this place was average with one acceptation.

I've stayed in hundreds of hotels & motels during my life, and I have never seen a manager that worked so hard to keep his guests happy. From the time we checked in, to he moment we left...he was always available and eager to help out in any way he could. I don't think the guy eats or sleeps....because every time I ventured out of my room...he was helping someone. If this guy is the owner, good things are in his future...If he is an employee, what ever you are paying him isn't enough.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the back of the hotel...much quieter!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Kunal S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Green River, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Joe,

This is incredible. For you to notice my efforts like that sir, is the ultimate achievement for myself. I pride myself in taking the best care of my guests that I can, and I work on being the exception in everyone's experience. I try to pride my staff on their daily work also, to altogether make an incredible stay for our guests. Thank you for your comments sir, I really take them to heart and I appreciate your words very much. This will only continue to grow with your blessings, safe travels!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The service was really good. They helped us with a lot of stuff that we needed. Thy also accommodated twenty people. They let us have 6 rooms and they would answer any questions that we had. They were overall good people.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Zeth,

We are very ecstatic to hear that your large group had a good experience at our hotel in Green River, UT. Also happy you were able to utilize our breakfast room for your group dinner on the night of your stay! Please don't hesitate to choose us again, you know we will always put our best foot forward and do anything to keep our guests happy!

Thanks again, and safe travels

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

After a long day we needed a nice place to stay. The gentleman at the desk was very nice and gave us a great rate. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We were very pleased with this place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience at the ABVI in Green River, UT. We pride ourselves on offering the best possible quality for the best price. It delights us to hear about your stay! Safe travels, until next time!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

An overnight stay in a very well run hotel; the mattresses and pillows were very comfortable and the hotel was very cleaned. We had a very minor plumbing problem in the bathroom but this was swiftly repaired. The owner is very pleasant and could not have done more to assist our stay. Buffet breakfast included.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

We are very glad to hear that even with a plumbing problem (that was immediately attended to), your stay was enjoyable and worth it! It's rapturous for us to hear about your experience with our Serta Emerald Mattresses and Pillows. I am thoroughly excited to hear that your stay was satisfying!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We received a warm welcome after a long day on the road and in the parks. Clean large room, enjoyable pool, good breakfast and hosts who ensured our stay was restful - I highly recommend America's Best Value Inn in Green River, Utah.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Suzanne,

We pride ourselves upon the service we are able to provide to our guests, and we will do anything to ensure that your stay goes smoothly. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our brand new Serta Emerald Plush mattresses, and our enhanced continental breakfast! Looking forward to seeing you again!