See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2016

My wife and I decided to just get out and chose the Sky Line Motel because it was close to where we wanted to visit the next day. At first I thought, oh my, this might not be a very nice place because it was older and off the beaten path. But we stayed anyway and were very pleasantly surprised. Yes, it was older but it was clean and comfortable. It was also a step back in time. There was cable but it was connected to old non-flatscreen TVs. I don't think there was a phone. The bathroom was quaint. There wasn't any breakfast but there is a restaurant across the street, which I've reviewed already, that is very good. If you're looking for marble counters in the bathroom and huge flatscreen TVs, this is not your place but staying at the Sky Line Motel gets you about 60 miles closer to the San Pete Valley or the Skyline Drive. It's a comfortable set back in time.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas N
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Since this is the only motel for many miles, I'd have to say it was okay. We were just there for an overnight. The room had dirty carpet and the bed was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever slept in - hard as a rock. It was overpriced but, once again, this was the only option.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We pre booked this and were not disappointed. Its got clean rooms and although the rooms are not huge they are good enough. In the rooms are a T.V. Fridge, Microwave, free Wi-Fi and Phone. Bed very comfortable. There are only 11 rooms and only 3 were taken on our stay but unusually they spaced all 3 of us apart which is really good. Small Township but neat. Lovely Wood floors too. Local restaurants a bit scarce. We would unreservedly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Not sure who the other reviewers are. Maybe family and friends. But, this motel should not be rated above a 2. Desk clerk/owner not friendly. Over $80 (including tax) is ridicules for as place like this. Old hard beds. Old linens and towels. Mold in the bathroom. Dirt and filth around the windows....which were cracked. Tinny slivers of soap. Carpet was dirty. Large crack around top of door allowing bugs to get in. Bottom of door had something duct taped on to try to seal the door. Really a terrible experience.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PTInstructor
Reviewed 23 September 2014 via mobile

Small quiet motel in a small quiet town. Basic, clean rooms. Restaurant just across the street. Stopped for one night during my motorcycle trip.
If you need a place to spend a night - this is the one.

The price is a bit high for this type of accommodation - paid $70 + tax.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo