All reviews manti waffles willow creek front desk iron and ironing board small town hotel breakfast attendant place to stay hot tub rooms are quiet cold cereal the hotel offers decent hotel enjoyed our stay breakfast was included definitely stay here again wonderful stay
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Wonderful stay in Ephraim Utah
I recently had a wonderful opportunity to stay at the Willow Creek Inn in Ephraim Utah.
This Inn is a wonderful place to stay. Leila sp? and her crew, including Casey sp? and Emma gave a great service to me. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They have a wonderful breakfast including fresh scrambled eggs, sausage, sausage gravy, fresh made waffles and 3 types of cold cereal. The variety in this breakfast was great.
One evening the tv in my room wouldn't work and Emma came to my room and worked with it a bit to get it working. It was a great experience I would go there again and give them an enthusiastic 5 stars. Thanks girls.

Room tip: It had a nice view of the mountains.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2018

we stayed one night here the week before the Manti Pageant. The accommodations were nice and clean. Ice machine was out of order which was a bummer. Rooms were clean and offered a good amount of space. Bathroom was small with a shower instead of a tub which we were ok with. The breakfast in the morning was great. a nice serve yourself breakfast with waffles, eggs, bacon, toast, etc. fresh juice and cereal also. If the ice machine had been working and had a pool for our toddler instead of just a small hot tub, this hotel would easily get 5 stars. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in town.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and comfortable, mostly quiet. There was a great deal of door banging throughout the night which was annoying.

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. In the morning there were issues with the breakfast when the juice and coffee machine blew a fuse. The desk clerk and breakfast attendant did their best to resolve the issues. However I did wonder why there wasn’t a facilities person on site to help .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. My family and I had a blast here. We came down for pageant. Emma and Melissa were checking us in and were extremely helpful. They told us places to go eat and we ended up going to abundance to get a salad. It was great. Breakfast in the morning was good. It was busy but we expected that with pageant. The breakfast attendant (a sweet little old lady) was nice to us. Even if it was busy she went out of her way to talk to us. Checkout went well. We waited until closer to 11 hoping it wasn’t as busy. All in all this hotel is great. We plan to come back for pageant so we have already booked our room for that. Thanks willow Creek Inn for making our first pageant experience great.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lilynicolepeterson12
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stay here every time we are in Ephraim (and not just because it is the only hotel in Ephraim).

Pros: The staff was very nice and accommodating, and seemed eager to help. They offer a roll-away bed. Shower was great. Rooms were quiet. Breakfast was tasty—the usual make-yer-own waffles and juice, milk, & cereal & coffee but also yogurt, fresh fruit, and eggs and sausage/biscuits and gravy (we stayed here two nights and the menu changed). The hotel even offers a games room where you can play ping-pong with your family. In fact, they seemed able to handle families as well as singles. Ample parking. I think they had conference rooms for businesses.

Cons: Maybe a copy of a newspaper (USA Today or even the local paper)? Magazines in the lobby were 3 years old.

Date of stay: May 2018