All reviewsmantiwaffleswillow creekfront deskiron and ironing boardsmall town hotelplace to stayhot tubroom was cleanenjoyed our staythe hotel offersdecent hoteldefinitely stay here againbreakfast was includedswimming poolfree wifistayed one night
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Delightful experience from start to finish. Easy registration on line, quick check in, friendly and helpful staff, nice room. Great breakfast. Nice location, convenient to everything we needed. We will use this place again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

The room was clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable. Free wifi, parking and breakfast was included. Everyone was happy and helpful. Cute small town... great hotel for passing through town... a Wallmart and a few restaurants in a beautiful environment.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Everyone was so helpful. Rooms were clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable. Free wifi, though a bit slow. They even let me check out late without putting up a fuss. Everyone was happy and helpful. It was so refreshing.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I have stayed here on business five or six times over the last three years, each time for at least four nights, so I have requested a fridge and microwave for my room (there are a limited number available). I forgot to order those for my stay this month, but the desk staff looked up my previous visits, saw my history, and had both waiting in my room for me anyway. Plus, they noticed that I would be working the night shift this trip and gave me a third floor room at the end of the hall to minimize noise, and included a note on my profile so that housekeeping didn't knock in the daytime and wake me up. Thanks for another relaxing visit.

Room Tip: Try out the year-round hot tub, especially during a light snowstorm
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2016

The hotel is clean. The satellite TV is clumsy and because they have a satellite box, the sleep timer on the TV does not work. The fitness room has Walmart equipment.

For the price, there is no problem,

Room Tip: Keep driving until your out of Utah
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
TMeikle, Owner at Willow Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you for your review.
All our rooms have new 40" flat screen TVs, and have free access to over 90 HD channels, plus over 50 music channels.
Our fitness room has 4 different bike-type machines and a stair-stepper--not as fancy as you might find in your local gym, but they will do the job.