“The best for any appetite!”

Goodwood Barbecue Co
Ranked #2 of 160 Restaurants in Draper
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We have all kinds of picky eaters in our family, and every one of us finds something we love at Goodwood. The potato skins are the best around. And be sure to try their Texas Sheet Cake with ice cream!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for good barbecue Goodwood is the best in Utah! And if you’re looking to impress a client I recommend taking them to Goodwood

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We came in the afternoon so there wasn't a crowd. I am from Texas and I know BBQ:-) I was really pleased with the smoke on the meat it was a mixture of apple and Hickory. I thought the ribs were delicious I did not try the brisket that's something I reserved for home in Texas. Our waiter took care of us every step of the way we were very pleased with the service!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This place does an excellent job of BBQ for being in Utah. Selection is good, restaurant is clean, and food was good.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The food and service here is impeccable. Almost everything is made in house and fresh. Have never had a bad meal and frequent this restaurant.