“Great food, reasonably priced”
Review of Thai Siam

Thai Siam
Ranked #7 of 160 Restaurants in Draper
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Pad Thai with chicken, but I wished I had ordered the Sweet Chili Chicken—it was perfectly spicy! Loved it—couldn’t get enough! Enough for two to share for a light lunch. Comes with steamed rice. Wonderful place to dine and visit with family or friends. Great place for date night! Also, my family enjoyed the Coconut Souo.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We came toward the end of the evening and still got fabulous service and food. Fresh shrimp spring rolls and chicken coconut soup were delicious! We'll definitely come back again.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner on a Thursday evening and Thai Siam hit the spot. They had all of the standards on the menu (noodle dishes, curries, etc) and the items we ordered came quickly. This would be a great place to introduce someone to Thai food because everything is well made and nothing was too spicy.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Great tasting food. Nice interior, comfortable seating and great service.
Portions were huge, definite value for money.
Only complaint the food was too sweet, they need to tone down on the sugar added.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Thai Sain with my husband we both ordered some great food. Even the appetizer was great! The price of food is ok not super cheap but the price for the quality of the food is good.