“Would Eat Here Again”
Review of Toscano

Toscano
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 160 Restaurants in Draper
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Experience Toscano represents the South Valley’s pre-eminent dining environment with its inviting, sleek exterior highlighted with its floor–to-ceiling window walls permitting vast natural lighting and vistas of the Oquirrh sunsets. It's 20’ live trees provide a year round summer environment regardless of the calendar. Toscano’s Garden is a multi-purpose area that serves as a protected outdoor dining area with a closeable roof, fountains, music, plants and full herb garden used for daily harvest for the kitchen. The Garden's versatile roof can accommodate outdoor dining in any season. The Food Toscano's menu, offers a wide range of highest quality steaks, chops and seafood emphasizing locally sourced ingredients while retaining some of the original location’s favorites such as its signature Naples-style pizzas and its house made gelatos. The lunch menu is designed for both the business meeting luncheon, the casual dining needs. Near: The South Town Expo Center, Hale Centre Theatre
Reviewed 24 August 2018

A large group of friends and I chose this to experience a new restaurant and enjoyed it very much!

Our server was fantastic and patient with the size of our group and the indecisive people in my group (smh). She had more patience with them than I did! Upon arriving, we were welcomed and actually had the server "visit" with us to ask what we might like to drink and gave us wine selections to consider along with a taste to be sure of our choice! Awesome!

We all chose a appetizer to share - loved the Baked Brie, Goat Cheese Bruschette and the Mediterranean Dips - SO delicious. I probably could have just had that for dinner. We all loved our appetizer picks but the three mentioned above were the favorites of my group.

All of us chose a different dish for dinner but I can't remember what everyone chose specifically. I had the shrimp scampi and it was delicious! But so were everyone else's choices as we all sort of ate and tasted from each other's plates ! It was perfect to do and it also helped us finish what we could of our meals while being able to taste enjoy a variety.

We had so much fun here and such a good course of food that I think we will go back, we just haven't had a chance to do it again.

Now , this location in Draper can seem far to some, but the drive is nice and we loved the ambiance of the restaurant, the staff and the location just fine.

It can be on the higher end of the price scale which in our opinion was not an issue because we planned it to be and really felt we got our money's worth in product and experience!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Now I just recently moved to Utah from St Louis, a place known for its Italian cuisine - but I felt like a chef from there, followed and prepared our meal last night at Toscanos. I had the Chicken Parmesan. Large portions! My wife and daughter shared a salad and split their meals. Service was well above standard. Now, I drink lots of water with my meals, so when my glass is filled before I empty it, that means the server is paying close attention. Javi was there every time we needed something or before. Our food was hot when it arrived and stayed that way throughout the meal. He even brought us extra sourdough bread, butter and dipping. My appetite was leading me toward a steak upon arrival, but I was soon glad I ordered the Chicken Parmesan. We also the Goat Cheese Bruchetta as an appetizer - very well prepared. For desert, we each had their Italian ice cream - gelato. Perfect ending to a delicious meal.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We have found few fine dining experiences in this part of Utah but can only give the highest marks to Toscano. A relatively new restaurant to the area but old world charm is abundant here. Matt our waiter is one of the finest ambassadors of the area you would ever meet. Great recommendations and great service. Our meals, Baked Brie as a starter, shrimp risotto and rigatoni bolognese and a great classic dessert of hot lava cake were all exceptional.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We enjoyed our meal at Toscano a couple of weeks ago. The lasagne was very good and my friends enjoyed their pizzas. A glass of wine was a bit pricey for the pour but overall a very good experience

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I must start by emphasizing the excellent service. Waiter recognized me (after a month) and even remembered that I was sitting at the same table. Manager stops by the table several times. Vegetable substitution was allowed (even though my wife did not want potatoes, and asked for double helping of asparagus, which was a somewhat meager portion.) I had spinach ravioli with two kinds of sauces (one was red pepper), that was very good.
Quantities served are good. Wine (by glass) costs however around $10, which is on the more expensive side.