“Love at first bite!”
Review of Waffle Love

Waffle Love
Ranked #49 of 160 Restaurants in Draper
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: It's more than just a waffle. It's love at first bite!
Description: It's more than just a waffle. It's love at first bite!
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We first discovered this place when it was a food truck! For years we followed them on Instagram and hit them up whenever they were near us! I’ve taken friend and family who are visiting from all over the world here and everyone raves about the food! So happy to see a fixed building in Draper! The waffles are every bit as good as I remember! I love the plain old strawberries and cream! My kids love the Nutella love! Make sure you ask for a stamp card! Ten stamps gets you a free waffle! Also - you get a free red wonder in the month of your birthday if you sign up to emails! : )

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at these as food trucks and we're excited to see a brick structure.. The one we went to is there newest location in draper.. very large quantity and good quality.... I had the cinnamon and creme cheese.. it was very good.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I was staying nearby for business for 2 weeks, and my biggest regret is that the first time I stopped at Waffle love was 3 days before I left town. Holy crap, y'all.

The waffle flavor was great. The cream was fresh and just the right amount of sweet. The strawberries on top were beautiful and a solid mix of sweet and tart... and the nutella topped it right off.

The restaurant is small, and kitschy. The seats felt flimsier than I was comfortable with, but the ambiance was nice. I thoroughly enjoyed my desert waffle, and had to stop myself from coming back every single night!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Yesterday I went to Waffle Love for the very first time. My husband went to this place a few times already during his lunch break. I absolutely love waffle, it is one of my favorite food. So the place is a little small but it looks very nice in the inside. Since it was my first time, I decided to have waffle with Nutella, whip cream and strawberries. The waffle is sweet so they didn't serve it with maple syrup but I'm sure if you wanted to you can ask them to give you some. My husband went for lemon curd, whip cream and raspberries. The only thing I really want to see in the future if they can serve coffee in the drinks menu. Very little to choose but I decided to have some chocolate milk. The waffle was so delicious, I really loved it. I definitely will come here again.

1  Thank Normaliza I
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant size but good waffles. We tried two lunch type chicken and waffles. Also, had a fruit waffle all were great. Service was a little slow so they gave us a free one.