We stayed at this Inn several years ago, and although not fancy, it was at least clean, but this time not so. After check in, we went to our room, and I always disinfect the TV remote, door handles, light switches, etc, but no remote, so called front desk and she came and found the remote under the bed, where we also found French fries. The bathroom floor and tub had hair on them, the shower curtain had mold or mildew on the bottom, and the hair dryer did not work. The room did have a Microwave, Fridge, and coffeepot, and there was an ice machine sitting on the concrete porch.
They had a basic Continental Breakfast, but no place to sit, we had to take it back to our room - Stale Donuts, good cinnamon rolls, cereals, juices and coffee.
Would not stay again!More