All reviews smoking room trays provided place to stay basic amenities spacious room overnight stay office area full kitchen average hotel office staff in town nice place drywall moab wifi directv refrigerator
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this locally owned very basic motel for one night without any complaints. Breakfast served in the small lobby with trays that you can take back to your room. Everything was clean and in its place. The owner was a very nice man and therefore I recommend this as a good budget motel!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Our room was easy to get into. A wheelchair can get around it perfectly, with space between the beds. The bathtub had a bath chair already waiting. It is not fancy but clean and comfortable. They even accommodated our 2 small dogs!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This motel was adequate for an overnight stay. It's not sparkling clean or new. It was quiet & we slept well. There are a lot of maintenance-type items stashed under the open outdoor stairways which gives the property a rundown look. The young woman staffing the front desk was relatively indifferent but not rude. I felt uncomfortable seeing two people reclining on a sofa & watching tv in the dark private quarters behind the front desk. The door was open & the room was in plain view. It made me feel like I was intruding, but it probably provided a safety factor for the front desk. Breakfast is included & consists of informal self-serve toast, bagels, sweet rolls, cereals, milk, juice, coffee.

1  Thank Hiking45
Reviewed 14 September 2016

When looking for a place to stay between Bluff and Blanding, this was the only motel in my price range that had an available room. The reviews were mediocre, so I wasn't sure what I'd get. I was pleasantly surprised. The outside of the building is clean and well kept. Near the end of the parking lot it had the appearance of a truck stop. But the only noise we heard was when people talked while passing our room, which was only 2-3 times. The room was very clean, bright, and not at all dated; the carpet looked new! The mattress was firm (I like them that way), though the pillows were rather flat. The sink counter was lower than usual, but they do have one handicapped room is this is a problem for someone. They offer complimentary coffee, juice and donuts in the morning, though the only place to sit to eat is in your room. There is a place the next street over that serves breakfast burritos, and there may be a cafe somewhere closeby- this is a very small town! I could stay here again- as long as I have my own pillow. As I've said already, the room was very clean, and that's all we needed.

Room Tip: two story motel
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stayed 1 night. It's what you would expect for a two-star - nothing fancy. Check-in and check-out was fast and easy. Room had comfy beds and pillows. Linens were clean, but old and dingy. TV and wi-fi worked fine. Bathroom had been cleaned and smelled clean, but floor was not well swept - lots of long dark hairs were still on the floor (ack!). Bolt lock on door didn't work, so we dragged the table in front of it when we went to sleep. Free breakfast was minimal - some cellophane-wrapped pastries, cold cereals, apples and coffee. Ate dinner at Steakhouse across the parking lot, and it was pretty good. Nice servers. All in all, it was fine.