“Gone Downhill”
Review of Four Corners Inn

Four Corners Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Blanding
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here in 2011 and were happy with it, basic and clean. Back then they had a basic website and a good room. Now they have a super nice website and the room quality was much poorer. The place is not so clean any more. There was an old bandaid, wingnut, and other accumulation at the base of the bed so it was obvious it hadn't been vacuumed or cleaned well in quite some time. The room smelled strongly of dirty feet/socks. It seemed to mostly come from one of the bedspreads so the cleanliness of their linens also came into question. There were no other non-smoking rooms available or we would have changed for sure. It was gross!

The hotel stores their junk under stairwells outside and it makes the whole place look shabby.

It's too bad because it was much nicer in 2011. Maybe new management or maybe we just got an especially good room last time and a bad one this time but not likely to try it again unless we're stuck.

I wish that rather than put the big effort into a nice website, they had just concentrated on keeping the hotel clean and kept up.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Semievolved

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a great stay and an excellent choice if you're in Blanding, UT. Easy drive from Arches National Park and friendly staff at check in. Across the parking lot is a local place to eat which was convenient. Room was clean and modern. Had no problems with other guests and the ice machine was conveniently next to the center stairs. Price was right. I would definitely recommend this hotel. A+

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

After a long day of driving through Nevada and Utah this looked like a good spot to stop for the night. The front desk was very helpful and friendly and the room was very comfortable. The shower felt great also. There is a restaurant next door but we arrived just about closing time so we went elsewhere. Not too many choices in this town but this motel hit the spot for a good nights sleep. There was a continental breakfast with some decent options. The coffee was pretty good too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mntravelgrl
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was on a road trip to the southwest in July 2013 and I had planned to go on to Moab from the Butler Wash ruins for the night, but I had sustained an injury and needed to find a stop sooner. The Canyon Conservation Youth Corp who gallantly rescured me drove me into town and I pointed out the Four Corners looked as good as any we had passed. I was very pleasantly suprised and glad I had made that choice. The gal at the registration desk was going to put me on the second floor, but I asked if the first floor was a possibility because of the inury and she quickly attended to my request. She was very pleasant and so helpful I would not be hesitant at all to stay here again. The room was clean, carpet, walls, furniture and bed was clean. The bed and pillows was very comfortable allowing me to get a good night's sleep with no worries. Check out with the same gal was quick and trouble free. There was a very basic breakfast offering, orange juice, coffee, bagel. The office is not very big but it was quiet and I sat down to eat and chat with the other people there. It was a very pleasant experience and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DesertTraveler10
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I was traveling from Denver to Phoenix with a sight seeing stop in Moab, UT. No rooms available in Moab, so I found a room down the highway in Blanding. Worse part of the trip was the deer crossings (stay alert they were out and about) and construction in total darkness from Moab to Blanding. The hotel was much nicer than the Super 8 I stayed in Denver, hands down and cheaper. The price was right. The people were nice. The second floor room waa clean. Nice cold breakfast. The sheets were thin but clean. All things considered it was good motel to sleep, clean up and go. Glad I stayed the night. I would stay again if traveling through.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank rita l
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanding
0.3 km away
30.5 km away
Inn at the Canyons
Inn at the Canyons
#1 of 6 in Monticello

Been to Four Corners Inn? Share your experiences!