Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotels.com
US$91
US$87
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

The Cliff Palace(Blanding)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$101
US$90
Gateway Inn(Blanding)
US$89
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssmoking roomtrays providedplace to stayspacious roomfull kitchenovernight stayaverage hoteloffice staffnice placedrywallmoabarcheswifirefrigerator
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was on a road trip to the southwest in July 2013 and I had planned to go on to Moab from the Butler Wash ruins for the night, but I had sustained an injury and needed to find a stop sooner. The Canyon Conservation Youth Corp who gallantly rescured me drove me into town and I pointed out the Four Corners looked as good as any we had passed. I was very pleasantly suprised and glad I had made that choice. The gal at the registration desk was going to put me on the second floor, but I asked if the first floor was a possibility because of the inury and she quickly attended to my request. She was very pleasant and so helpful I would not be hesitant at all to stay here again. The room was clean, carpet, walls, furniture and bed was clean. The bed and pillows was very comfortable allowing me to get a good night's sleep with no worries. Check out with the same gal was quick and trouble free. There was a very basic breakfast offering, orange juice, coffee, bagel. The office is not very big but it was quiet and I sat down to eat and chat with the other people there. It was a very pleasant experience and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DesertTraveler10
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I was traveling from Denver to Phoenix with a sight seeing stop in Moab, UT. No rooms available in Moab, so I found a room down the highway in Blanding. Worse part of the trip was the deer crossings (stay alert they were out and about) and construction in total darkness from Moab to Blanding. The hotel was much nicer than the Super 8 I stayed in Denver, hands down and cheaper. The price was right. The people were nice. The second floor room waa clean. Nice cold breakfast. The sheets were thin but clean. All things considered it was good motel to sleep, clean up and go. Glad I stayed the night. I would stay again if traveling through.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank rita l
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Near as I can tell there are no good motels in Blanding. But we find ourselves staying there at least once a year for river trips or hiking or something. This time we tried the Four Corners Inn. The furniture appears to be from the '80s and much of it needs a good scrubbing. The side of the dresser near the wastebasket was gross.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Our last stop prior to Moab, and a last minute check-in. Got a room on the second floor and had a good, quiet night. Not a lot to say as we were only there long enough to eat dinner at the restaurant on the other side of the parking lot, sleep, shower, and leave in the morning. Would stay again....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Just stayed the one night whilst passing through Blanding. Motel is in an obvious position at main junction in the centre of town. The Visitor Centre is opposite the motel, albeit for some reason it did not open on the day I was there. Motel itself is nothing special, and like many others similarly very basic. Had extra large car park. Staff on reception were fine, but I could not rate any more than average despite being helpful. Room itself was also reasonable and quite satisfactory for my needs, without offering any extra feel of comfort. Everything worked and cleanliness was fine. Breakfast was provided in the morning on reception. Very limited choice and nowhere to sit and eat, so had to retire back to room with it on a tray. Cereal, toast, juice and pastry were about all, but sufficient for most. Facing this motel is a popular restaurant, where good evening meals can be obtained in comfort. Fair prices and good service were experienced here. Nightly tariff prices for the "Four Corners Inn" are average also for this area, being not too expensive. In summary then, I would suggest that this motel is ok for a nights stay, but I would not recommend it, if better options available for equal price.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo