Mountain View Lodge(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$126
7A Ranch(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$211
The Lodge at Cypress Falls(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$131
Creekhaven Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotels.com
Wimberley Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$122
Square Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$117
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdog parkwelcome baskethot tubeach cottagemy husband and iget awaydog treatsfull kitchendog bedneeded anythingdining tablecharcoal grillbottle of winescreened in porchfamily reunionclose to towncan't wait to go back
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I booked the purple cabin and loved it! Hot tub was hot and ready to go with more privacy than expected it did not have curtains like in the photo but surrounded by three privacy walls which I liked better. The kitchen is functional with every thing you need but you have very little space to put any food that you may bring with you other than in the refrigerator...so a small portable table to use like a shelf would work great. Hot water heater is a small tank so hot is limited but not a big issue. Bedroom mattress is a foam like bed in a box...but I had no issues with it. I made a little fire in pit at night that was very cozy...this is a great spot to have family gatherings with each one renting a cabin....I will use cabins again and loved my time there.

Room Tip: this is a portable home like cabin
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I really liked this little place especially the grounds. Albert the owner is very hands on and his pride of ownership shows.
We rented Cottage 5 and it was nice and the hot tub was a great perk.
My only issue with my stay was the wear and tear was starting to really show and some things were not cleaned when I checked in.
I called the main number and got Albert the owner. He had someone come check it out within 5 minutes which is unheard of. If I was in a major chain no one would really care. Jesse in maintenence came by and noticed a few things that could be fixed (deck, rotting wood outside and in, tile coming up, cobwebs on the dining room light) and I was assured it would get fixed ASAP.
In my mind when a place is constantly booked and no one says anything then it makes it hard for the owner to know and have time to fix it.
I really feel my concerns will be fixed but when we stay again I will choose another cottage.
Thanks Albert for being so responsive.
Its because of you that I will be coming back and giving this place another chance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Husband and I decided to get away to Wimberley for our anniversary and booked the Orange cabin. What a wonderful surprise when we walked in and the place was EXACTLY like the pictures show! Beautiful card from the staff on the table along with a keepsake candle. So cutely decorated, plenty of space so you are not tripping over one another like a typical hotel. Hot tub was already warm when we showed up! Fully stocked with dishes, pots & pans, silverware etc... all you need is the food. Bed was so comfy too!

Room Tip: Orange cabin was wonderful ! Can't go wrong with it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had four cottages rented from 8/18/2017 until 8/20/2017 for us (parents) and kids and grandkids. It was perfect and all of them raved about how nice the cottages are and so well appointed with anything one would need away from home. There is access in Wimberley to many quaint shops and restaurants and to natural pools that are famous in Texas, Jacob's Well and Blue Hole. Our Cypress Creek access worked so well for our little 3-year-old granddaughters as it was a flowing and shady place for them to play in the shallow water. We'd go back in a heartbeat at the next opportunity.

Room Tip: We had cottages #1, 6, 7, and 8. Clean and comfortable with privacy for a family.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Absolutely one of the best vacations we have ever had! Private hot tub, access to the river, close to restaurants and shopping so many great things to see and do! Several options for cottages, be sure to have dates you're looking to book.

Room Tip: Check their website to make reservations and check availability, super easy to book.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple